If you’re interested in gay culture and activities in Ecuador, you’ve come to the right place! We are active members of the local gay community, and can offer you the following experiences:
• We can take you to the gay bars and nightclubs in Quito, Guayaquil , Cuenca and advise you on a range of issues from the styles of music and the kind of atmosphere they offer to personal security when you’re out and about at night.
• Do you like theater? There is a drag queen theater group in Quito with different kinds of shows from the purely musical to the more theatrical. Let us take you to one of their shows. You will love it!
• At different times of the year, it is possible to attend and participate in gay events like the gay film festival, literary workshops focused on gay literature, Gay pride parade, etc. We actively participate in these events and would love to get you involved, if you wish! We can even introduce you to gay authors, directors, etc.
• Restaurants are another part of the gay culture in Quito. We can take you to an upscale, reasonably-priced, gay-friendly restaurant which offers gourmet Belgian-Ecuadorian fusion cuisine. If you prefer lighter fare, there’s also a nice gay (not just gay-friendly) restaurant that offers drinks and light snacks.
• When you’re looking for relaxation or a great massage, we can take you to the local saunas and also advise you on safety and security.
• On the more spiritual side, we can take you to a gay-friendly church which offers Sunday services in English, German, and Spanish.
• At the same church, we lead weekly LGBT spiritual discussion groups. Come join us, and meet friendly LGBT folks from all walks of life. The discussions are in Spanish, but if you don’t speak the language and just want to be present and to make new friends, no problem: At the end of every group meeting, we hold a warm and friendly coffee hour where a lot of the members like to practice their English with visitors from abroad.
• If you’re dealing with an addiction to sex, drugs, alcohol, or love, we also offer 12-step programs within the same gay-friendly environment. Some groups are in English, some in Spanish—ask us for details.
QUITO GAY TOURS
Mobile & Whatsapp: (593) 986 588 404
Phone: (593) 2 6042845